Friday, September 4, 2009

Going on Vacation

I am leaving today for a ten day vacation with my hubby at the beach along the Gulf coast. It is so beautiful down along the coast this time of year and the good news is that school here is back in so that means no kidlets running along the beach. Complete and total relaxation.

This was a picture that was take last year and we will be vacationing close to this location. The Gulf of Mexico.





Hopefully I will get lots of wonderful pictures while I am gone. We will have a beautiful moon this evening so an evening walk along the beach is planned.

I'll be back in ten days.

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time and don't even think about your blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope this vacation is a much needed R and R for you Carolyn. You will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a wonderful vacation Carolyn!
    Your new photo of your house is so pretty! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have ten days of fun, relaxation and wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete