Monday, August 16, 2010

Daughters

I was reminded today about that "special" relationship between mother's and daughter's. My daughter has been working on her art work talents and brought me something special today. What I call a "Happy". She said it was her trial and error piece but she probably has no idea how very special it is to me. I was thrilled that she wanted to give it to me.



I thought it was just beautiful.




They grow up,go away to college, move away from home, get married but nothing can change that special bond between mother's and daughter's.




Today I am being a little sentimental.

6 comments:

  1. As well you should be! It's darling, I hope she gives you more Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh how sweet! I adore my precious girl! I know just how you feel!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's allowed!
    Aren't you lucky to have a daughter with an artistic flair.
    I wanted you to know that for Sunday brunch I tried the frittatta that you featured in your last post. It was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful painting! I know how much I love my mama! What a lovely tribute to your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful painting!!! And a gorgeous picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The painting and the daughter are both beautiful, as is the mama! I wish I could give my mama such lovely things, but I am NOT artistic! I have to settle for planting her flower gardens for her!

    ReplyDelete