Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Garden Mosaics



Happy Monday to everyone. Today I am sharing some of my early Spring photos in Mosaics. I live in North Florida and Spring came early in our area as compared to most of the country. It is Mosaic Monday and I haven't participated in this party hosted by Mary at Little Red House in quite a long time.



This is a view in the larger photo of my patio and what I see when I enjoy time on my patio. I begin most every morning here with my coffee and often end the evening with a cocktail or iced tea. As long as we have cool mornings and breezy evenings this is where I am found. In between most days are spent in the garden.



Looking back at the house from the garden.




We have had a beautiful Spring this year due to a colder winter and we are still enjoying those cool mornings and late afternoons.







Please join Mary at Little Red House to enjoy other Mosaic participants and have a Happy Monday.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely mosaic pictures! I hope that you have a wonderful new week!
    Hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful gardens! I love the cherubs fountain / birdbath soo sweet!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carolyn -- your garden is always amazing. Delightful pictures -- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely garden, so peaceful, I would not want to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the furbabies! Precious!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete