Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL

My oversized Pumpkin will be loaded with treats for all the children who visit my home this evening.



Tomorrow I will pack up my Halloween decorations that I have enjoyed and bring out in their place some special Thanksgiving decorations. I don't do a lot of decorating for Halloween but have a few special things that I do enjoy. I do more of Fall decorating with Halloween interspersed around my home.




Each piece having their own special memory. This one handmade by a very dear friend.



Time does move on and these will be carefully packed up until next Halloween.



Enjoy those trick 'o treaters this evening.

6 comments:

  1. BOO!
    Oh, I hope you get lots of little beggars at your door. Happy Halloween!
    (Love the witch.)
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trick or Treat!!! As cute as these are I just know the treats are great!
    Happy Halloween!
    xxx kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as these are I just know the treats are great!
    Work from home India

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi -- just popping in to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving, and hope all is well with you, and yours.

    Have a blessed holiday,
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blessed Christmas, and a happy, healthy New Year.

    All best wishes, from Cass and family at That Old House!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As cute as these are I just know the treats are great!

    grow taller 4 idiots

    ReplyDelete