Monday, July 4, 2016

A Grand Old Flag

I have many happy memories of July 4ths past as most of us do. Not only as a child growing up but one of my fondest memories was the last one spent with my Dad. I cannot think of a July 4th without remembering that evening. So glad that we have those memories.

I don't often decorate much for the fourth of July but this year I asked my daughter to make me a wreath for our front door. She is very good at this when it comes to wreath making and I use to do many crafts but not so much anymore. My daughter has a good eye for what works together.
I was then inspired to add a little more decoration for our front porch to welcome those who came by and to let everyone know that yes indeed we are patriotic.
From our home to yours, Have a safe and Happy July Fourth.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July Carolyn, and to your family.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete