Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Wordless Wednesday

 


I named this post Wordless Wednesday, because often I am at a loss for words at times such as this and thought I would be with this post. I must say something about this wall hanging. It was gifted to me by a very dear friend many years ago. We had similar tastes and she had one exactly like it hanging in her kitchen. She found this one and gifted me with it so we both had one hanging in our kitchens. Over the years she gifted me with many gifts, and I cherish each and every one of them. She told me we were kindred spirits, and so we were. She passed away yesterday, July 5, 2022. She had struggled with cancer for several months and she is in a better place, but she will be missed. I have many reminders of this dear lady and this wall hanging I look at every day. I will always think of her when I look at it, a fond and special memory.

2 comments:

  1. Carolyn, my sincere condolences to you on the loss of our friend. I really do think you two were kindred spirits. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that is so kind.

    ReplyDelete