Saturday, October 31, 2015

Ghosts, Goblins and ready for Halloween



I don't do a lot of decorating for Halloween but I have my few favorite pieces and I will share them with you. Approaching my house, the front porch and front door ready for Halloween.
A sweet little witch that says, "Welcome my Pretty's." Above her head a Fall pumpkin that my daughter painted "Welcome" on it so it will stay up until after Thanksgiving. In my black iron pots planted with boxwood I have black and orange lights to set the mood. My talented daughter made my Halloween wreath hanging on the front door.
 
 
Just inside the front door in my foyer I have this ghoulish looking pumpkin, a collectors item that I have had for years. He is decoupage and houses my candy I give out to trick 'o treater's


 

 Atop my bar are these very scary ghoulish cats. I recently had a dinner party that I served a witches brew from my pumpkin beverage container and the pumpkin glasses were rimmed with black salt setting the mood for a Halloween dinner party. I will also use this dispenser and glasses at Thanksgiving.
 
 
 
And, of course, since I think back door guests are " BEST" they too need a proper greeting. What better greeting than this.
 
Happy Halloween to each of you and I hope you have a wicked evening.

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I love entertaining on Halloween. It's so much fun. Love that witch!

    ReplyDelete