Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Haven't been blogging!

I have not posted on my blog since late November . I have been unable to upload any photos to add to a post . It has been very frustrating and at this point I am not sure what I should do . I have discovered however , that numerous other bloggers are experiencing the same situation . Initially I thought that my computer had done an automatic update and had changed some of my settings but so far I can't find a solution . After learning that other bloggers are experiencing the same issue and have checked everything that google has suggested I am now of the opinion that the issue lies with google but I cannot be 100% sure of that . I may be forced to close my blog and look for another venue for my blog . Any suggestions would be appreciated . Thank You, Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carolyn- I have not had any issues with blogspot_ fingers crossed that I don't :-) I have found many bloggers to make the leap to Wordpress. Please don't give up blogging I enjoy your site and recipes!

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find a solution. I've missed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find the answer! I have personally not had any issues but another blogger friend says she can't blog because her blog has been flagged as having a malicious code! So weird as there is nothing wrong with her blog. The people have been no help except to tell her not to use her blog for a couple of months and maybe it will resolve itself. Nice help!

    Cathy, at Wives with Knives switched to Wordpress not too long ago and I'm sure she would be happy to offer some help.

    ReplyDelete