Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Dining Room


Thanksgiving is just around the corner and time to finesse my dining room for Fall. I chose to keep it simple using small pumpkins, gourds and squashes with some faux Fall berries added in. I placed them in an antique dough board with antique candle holders to each side.


Underneath the dough board I used a table runner that I've had for many years. It has the red in it to tie in the red of the walls. The faux berries tie in the color as well.








The sideboard also has small gourds and an off white pumpkin to add to the decor. The lamps are Waterford and I have used the same color candles in the sconces as I have on the table.


For Thanksgiving I will only add a Fall damask cream colored tablecloth under the runner.





Today I am joining Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Met Monday. To see other creative participants for this Monday's party click here.



7 comments:

  1. Pretty room! Love how this dining room looks and the centerpiece is very nice. I am following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen lots and lots of fall table centerpieces in the last couple of months - all nice but yours is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful!
    We have the same color scheme -- and almost the same chandelier -- in our dining room, and we also have a Cavalier (who says HI to Miss Scarlet and wants a DATE.)

    But right now my dining room is covered in stuff from the kitchen as we make over that room, so I am mooning over your beautifully put-together dining room ... Gorgeous!
    Cass

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks lovely!

    Happy Thanksgiving,

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dining room. I love the way you have arranged the vignettes on the table and buffet. Pretty!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your dining room and the touches of fall are perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful room. The table is perfect - great use for the dough bowl.

    ReplyDelete