Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My oldest son turns 40

My oh my, I do not know where the time has gone but my oldest son has a birthday today and it is his 40th. HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY, John.

For his birthday celebration he chose to have just the family at our house for dinner and we celebrated Sunday evening.
After dinner we served his favorite birthday cake, Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting. As you can see he had lots of help blowing out the candles.

You have been a JOY and given me those two wonderful grandsons.
All three of my children have been a JOY. John is on the left.

4 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful family!

    Thank you for the info on weather in Florida. we are all pretty excited.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your handsome son. Gorgeous family and the celebration looks wonderful.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome man - beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to John - how he looks like your DH!

    ReplyDelete