Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Continuing with Fall decorating

I am slowly adding Fall decorations, two weeks ago I shared my new Fall "WELCOME" sign and I had been waiting on my new wreath that my daughter was making for me. I was thrilled with the results.

 
 
 
My daughter and I had gone to our local Hobby Lobby and I  bought what she needed to put my  Fall wreath together for me. I think she is very talented and just yesterday she got six requests to make similar wreaths after showing some friends a picture of my wreath hanging on my front door. I was more than a little pleased with this wreath she had made for me.
 
 


Tomorrow I will make a stop at my favorite nursery to pick up some mums for my front steps and I will have completed my Fall decorating for my front porch. I continue to slowly spruce up inside with Fall décor and will share soon.

We are now beginning to enjoy some cooler temperatures in our area of North Florida so it is beginning to feel more like Fall here as well.

3 comments:

  1. Bonjour chère amie,

    Nul doute que votre fille a fait des envieuses en montrant les photos de votre belle décoration automnale...
    Ici en France l'automne se fait un peu sentir aussi, toutefois le temps est meilleur qu'il ne l'a été en été...

    Gros bisous ✿❀✿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughte rmade a beautiful fall wreath. Looks like you are almost ready for fall. I love this time of year.

    It was wonderful to meet you yesterday.I was honored that you took time and spent the morning with me. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete