Friday, August 23, 2013

Our newest Grand Baby

Yesterday our daughter , our youngest , gifted us with a new Grand Baby . This is our seventh , my daughter's second . She also has a little girl that is two years old and she now has a baby sister . They wanted to be surprised and it was definitely a surprise because everyone thought it would be a little boy . She is healthy and gorgeous and that is the ONLY thing that matters . My daughter had to have a C-section and they took the baby three weeks before the actual due date because mommy had developed some health issues but everyone is just fine , mommy and baby .

Please welcome our newest grand baby , Turner Elizabeth . The name Turner is a family name , it was my mother in laws maiden name .

 
I'm sure you know that other pictures will follow soon . The two year old is staying with me . This morning she is at her play group but before I pick her up this afternoon I am headed up to the hospital to take some more pictures .
 
I hope each of you have a wonderful weekend .
 
Carolyn

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all. She's beutiful!! Let the spoiling begin.

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful baby, you must be so proud and happy to have this little beauty to hold...love the picture...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah...congrats! Nothing like a new baby in the family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my~ Welcome to the world little Turner Elizabeth!

    What a beautiful baby, and I'm so happy to hear mama and baby are doing well. How your family has grown since first me 'met', Carolyn! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you all!!
    xo ~m.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Nicole and her husband. The baby is beautiful.
    Aunt Martha

    ReplyDelete